Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hola, amigos!


I'm Chloe, and I'm gonna start a blog. or I've already started one. which is this one. yeah. Okay, sorry, I sound like an idiot but I'm not sure what I want to talk about. I guess this blog is just going to be me talking about stuff. Well duh, Chloe. but yeah, I'm just going to be writing about whatever I feel should be written about. I'll be doing some rants, praises, random thoughts, etc. etc. Hmm, I suspect you might want to know why I'm blogging in the first place. Well, here is a list of reasons:



1. I have nothing to do.
2. I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile.
3. I enjoy writing about stuff.
4. My dad's a blogging inspiration - maybe you've heard of him. He's
Leo Babauta, the Zen Habits guy. haha.
5. I feel my opinions should be shared with the world.

BTW, this blog/blog title is sort of a spin-off of my YouTube account/user: chloebillie. Check me out if you like.


Look out for my posts later! Salaam alaykum & god bless :)


~Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog, Chloe! I'm so proud of you. I look forward to reading your thoughts, rants, dreams, etc. Blogging is a wonderful way to express yourself, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete